You better hush your mouth or HokieMan and his Posse will be at your door!!!!
I know there is some kind of ordinance but could not truthfully tell you exactly what it is.
I've had it. The neighbors won't shut their dogs up and we can't sleep.
Anyone know if the county has any ordinances concerning dogs and noise?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You better hush your mouth or HokieMan and his Posse will be at your door!!!!
I know there is some kind of ordinance but could not truthfully tell you exactly what it is.
crack is whack
Gotta be some noise ordinances or something.
GO VOLS
Inside Coeburn limits dogs have to be on a leash or in a lot, dogs cannot roam free.
Talked to a deputy, no ordinances in the county.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
45
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
10
(that's the number that you get nowadays if you get caught using that 45 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img])
Nowadays a man gets more time for shooting a dog/or getting caught with reefer than shooting another man.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpd_blue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Inside Coeburn limits dogs have to be on a leash or in a lot, dogs cannot roam free. </div></div>
The ones Bob is talkin about are in a fenced in yard, but that fence don't contain noise and his bedroom is on the same side of the house as the dogs.
Just do some black opps and make the others like the one that can't bark just makes a low yelping sound.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Nope, there are more now.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
How do you know where his bedroom is Beast? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks